Reproductive Choices – Taking Sides
The purpose of this activity is to introduce you to controversies in reproductive health. This activity is designed to help you develop critical thinking skills that help analyze issues, formulate positions, and communicate ideas in effective formats.
Choose one of the following topics and write a 1-2 page Journal Article Research paper on it. You will find the instructions on how to research a Journal Article under the resources tab. You are encouraged to use the Internet and the school’s library. Your responses must be complete, using terminology and concepts presented in the primary textbook as well as supplementary resources. Write in complete sentences and use good grammar, double-spacing, 12 point font, with one inch margins. Be sure to cite your resources and provide the references using APA format. Remember to reference all work cited or quoted by the text authors. You should be doing this often in your responses.
· Assume that parents choose to have a child with a serious and costly disability or illness that was pre-diagnosed by amniocentesis in the pregnancy. Should the voluntary choice of the parents to have this child also require them to bear the cost of necessary medical interventions to correct the condition? Or, should the state assume this responsibility?
· It is estimated that genetic disorders occur in three to five percent of all live births, and account for 20 to 30 percent of all pediatric hospital admissions and 12 percent of all adult admissions. These health costs may have consequences for future medical obligations of Americans. Should states have the right to pass measures that prevent the procreation of children who will become a burden to the state? Should states be allowed to require correction of genes for specific maladies in the fetal stage when such corrections are technically feasible?
· Advances in reproductive technology techniques have given couples hope for children once considered impossible to conceive. These advances will become even more dramatic in the next decade. The use of this technology, however, can pose some very controversial issues. For example, should parents at a later age, say 60-70, be allowed to use this technology for having children?
· The “Baby M” case is perhaps the most celebrated and notorious case of surrogate motherhood. Various voices have supported or denounced surrogate motherhood. Members of the Feminist International Network on the New Reproductive Technologies argue that surrogacy is a patriarchal exploitation of poor women and a form of prostitution. Others argue that women have the right to decide how they will make use of their reproductive capacities.
· Should homosexual couples be allowed to adopt children?
· Can abortion be a morally acceptable choice?-
· Is the unborn violence victim’s act in the best interest of society?
Identify the importance of achieving psychosocial wellness and managing stress.
Apply health, fitness and nutrition principles in an effort to develop healthy lifestyles, which comprise a regular exercise routine and healthy eating habits.
Recognize the components that comprise healthy relationships and sexuality. We will discuss birth control options, pregnancy and childbirth. For more information on Controversies in Reproductive Health visit this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/medicine/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/reproductive-health
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.