Topic: Faith Integration Paper: Do Christian leaders have an advantage when developing a competitive advantage strategy? Why or Why not?
ARTICLES ONLY 4 scholarly peer-reviewed articles sources within the last 5 years
Answer the question being posed as a Christian leader with a critical reflection of the topic, supported by in-text citations and examples. Each of these papers is focused on the development of students as Christian leaders in organizations.
1. There is an abstract statement with topic selection to provide a clear overview of the paper’s contents. The statement adheres to APA and is in-depth to properly introduce the paper. A thorough, specific discussion of the personality tests exists with a clear application to the results, using statistical/percentage scores for support, along with professional and/or personal life examples.
2. Each step is completed with clear, distinct sections (separate headings for each), and all the content is properly addressed in a thorough manner from the outlined steps.
3. Each of the main points for the subsections of the steps is thoroughly addressed with a specific discussion and examples applied.
4. Each of the steps are clearly supported by examples and research.
5. The conclusion offers a well-rounded summary of topics in the paper and suggests a variety of opportunities for future use of topics/relevance/purpose
6. The materials are properly cited and quoted in the current APA style. The SafeAssign originality score is within a proper range.
7. The transitions between paragraphs and sections are clear with the use of proper headings and treated with logical order.