Course Number: BAM110
Course Title: INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING
Unit: 1 to 4
• Survey of Accounting
• Carl S. Warren, 2018
• ISBN.13: 978-1-305-96188-3
• On each page: Student Name, ID Number, Course Number, Course Title, and Unit Number.
• Responses typed, using a standard font, 12-point type size, double-spaced, with overall neatness and readability.
• Restatement of the question and question number (exactly as stated in the Study Guide).
• Each question must be written in a standard essay format.
• Use standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
• Demonstrate proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
• Demonstrate an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
• Demonstrate ability to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
• Provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.
• Each question should be between 350 to 550 words or 1 to 2 pages.
• The majority of your response should be your own original writing based on what you have learned from the textbook. Be sure to provide a citation and a reference for any materials used, including the required textbook. The following points are designed to help you understand how to provide proper citations and references for your work:
o Sources are listed in two places.
o The first, a citation, is briefly listed within your answer. This includes identifying information that directs the reader to your list of references at the end of your writing assignment.
o The second, a reference, is at the end of your work in the list of references section.
o All sources cited should follow APA style and provide enough identifying information so that the reader can access the original material.
Choose only one of the study questions below to use for each writing assignment:
Writing assignment 1
• How do businesses make money? What strategies can they use to gain a competitive advantage?
• Differentiate between the cash and accrual bases of accounting.
• When are sales recognized under the cash basis of accounting? When are expenses recognized? Explain.
Writing assignment 2
• Describe the features of a voucher system and list typical supporting documents for a voucher.
• How are manufacturing inventories different from those of a retailer?
• Distinguish between the accounting for capital expenditures and revenue expenditures.
Writing assignment 3
• What is the advantage of using comparative statements for financial analysis rather than statements for a single date or period?
• How does the use of the materials requisition help control the issuance of materials from the storeroom?
• Describe how total variable costs and unit variable costs behave with change in the level of activity.
Writing assignment 4
• How do computerized budgeting systems aid firms in the budgeting process?
• Why would standard cost be a more appropriate transfer cost between cost centers than actual cost?
• Discuss the principal limitations of the cash payback method for evaluating capital investment proposals. For more information on Comparative Statements for Financial Analysis see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_analysis
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.