Assignment #2. Evidence Based Practice – Project (APA Paper)
Situation: Evidence Based Practice (EBP) is the “integration of the best possible research” evidence with clinical knowledge and expertise, along with patient preferences and needs. Thinking critically about practice problems is an important component of EBP. Reflecting on why we do things in a particular way and critically thinking through a problem in a purposeful, systematic way are vital steps in the process.
The community nurse utilizes his or her clinical judgment and expertise to reflect on the practice of community health nursing and determine if safe, effective, quality, and cost-efficient care is being delivered. Problems or situations that need clarification can then be identified, and current research can be reviewed to guide needed changes in practice.
• Tobacco use
Assignment: Choose one topic(Tobacco use) and develop the following steps of the EBP, reflecting them in the APA paper.
1. Ask a clinical question in PICOT format.
2. Search for and collect the most relevant best evidence.
3. Critically appraise the evidence, and then synthesize that evidence.
4. Use reasoning, processing, defining, planning, and documenting to guide subsequent actions in addressing the issue.
• Construct 4-5 page APA-formatted paper (not including Title and Reference pages).
• Review the latest APA edition for guidelines. (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/)
• Utilize course content, your textbooks, professional journal articles, and professional websites as references for your work. (A minimum of 5 professional references with at least 3 nursing journal articles required).
• Submit your assignment electronically in the designated location.
Writing Tips: When submitting a paper, keep the following items in mind:
• Keep format and font the same throughout the paper.
• Make sure content flows between sections, avoid duplication of information.
• Each team person should be responsible for reading the completed paper making sure format, grammar, APA format, and content are seamless and flow.
Please see the Paper Rubric
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download