Students will complete one of the following projects. The specifics for each project will be determined by the student in consultation with the instructor.
1. A critical research paper on some aspect in the field of current communication research. This project could address almost any aspect of communication, but should pose a critical question of inquiry and present adequate research in order to answer that question. Sample critical research topics:
• A critical analysis of press coverage of the Vietnam War
• A critical analysis of web-based political campaign communication
• What communication strategies can best be utilized in communication with Alzheimer’s patients? (Interpersonal communication)
• What is the impact of training on corporate effectiveness? (organizational communication) • The development of genuine relationships via social networking sites
• The impact of social networking on political campaigns
• The development of meaningful romantic relationships through the use of online dating sites
2. An organizational audit that begins with the mission and goals of the organization and concludes with recommendations for improving the flow of communication through the organization as well as improving the communication between the organization and its publics. This project is similar to the work required in Com 321 Organizational Communication and Behavior, but places greater emphasis on the student’s individual analysis and recommendations. Students who choose this project are encouraged to consider using organizations and institutions with which they are already quite familiar and with whom they have a pre-existing relationship.
3. A public relations campaign based on the assessed needs of a group or organization that does not at present have a well-developed public relations strategy. The student who chooses this option will need to (a) assess the particular public relations needs of a group or organization and (b) recommend and create appropriate materials to address the assessed need. The project report must include both assessment data and public relations materials. Students are encouraged to select a group or organization with which they have a pre-existing relationship and to present their findings to it.
4. A public relations audit examines the existing PR activities of a group or organization. It answers five questions: (a) What are the organization’s goals in relation to its publics? (b) What communication activities has the organization used to fulfill those goals? (c) Which communications activities are working well and are consistent with its goals? (d) Which activities are not working well toward the achievement of its goals? (e) Given the findings of the audit, what revisions in goals or communication activities are recommended? Students are encouraged to select a group or organization with which they have a pre-existing relationship and to present their findings to it. COM 480 / Fall 2019
5. An experiential training program based on the assessed needs of a group or organization. The student who chooses to develop an experiential training program will need to first assess the needs of the group or organization under consideration. The project report must include both assessment data and the training procedure developed. Ideally, the student will have an opportunity to implement the training experience prior to the presentation of the project to the Communication program, and be able to include some evaluation of the training experience in the final project. Students are again encouraged to select a group or organization with which they have a prior relationship.
6. An alternative project that is developed by the student in consultation with the instructor and your dear old advisor. This might be a service-learning project that includes a project plan, recruitment of others for implementation, and assessment; primary research project that investigates some aspect of communication using one or more approaches to data gathering; or any of a number of possible projects. HINTS FOR A HAPPY FALL SEMESTER:
1. Do not wait until the first week of the Fall semester to determine your topic. Do that NOW. a. Try for a fairly narrow topic…research small, analyze big b. Select a topic / project that you have a lot of interest in…you’ll be working with it for quite a while c. Be creative, figure out something that showcases your abilities! 2. Spend at least one hour each week until the first day of class researching, reading, and working on this project. 3. Clearly determine the basic question you are trying to answer. For more information on Communication and Public Relations visit this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_relations
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.