For this assignment, you will investigate in some depth a major field, present or aspirational. You will conduct your investigation using library research, web-based inquiry, and field research, such as an interview with a specialist or professional in your prospective field.
In a thesis driven essay, using at least two modes of discourse (comparison/contrast, and/or argument), whether or not a college degree is necessary to be successful in the major/field of study.
**Make sure to use the research compiled (interviews, data, etc.) to help construct an argument.
1. Select a major or major field. Consider that a major is not just a collection of courses leading to a professional credential. It also comprises a way (or ways) of thinking, a set of strategies for problem solving, and a body of knowledge. As part of the assignment, you should address the concepts and principles that make up the foundation of the area of study.
2. Research the field. A major field exists in a social, political, and historical context. It makes certain contributions to the larger society. Investigate the historical, social, and/or political foundations of this particular field of study. What contributions to the larger society has it made already? What contributions to society might it logically hope to make in the future?
3. Investigate the career preparation in the field. A major is intended to prepare students for particular careers. You should investigate the relationship between the college course of study for a particular field and the subsequent work people do in that field.
a. Examine the required courses in the major. Then ask: What is the relationship between what is taught in classes and what is required in an applied work situation? *An interview with a professional or specialist in the area you investigate could be a valuable contribution to this assignment.
b. Some questions you might consider include:
i. What aspect of the coursework seem to be most useful and in what ways?
ii. What sorts of careers do people in this major typically go on to have?
iii. What specifically does the work involve?
4. Conduct career research through your library and online. Learn about careers, specific jobs, and jobs available for specific majors. Use industry-specific job boards and career sites for jobseekers in all
professions, career fields. Find reliable statistics about job projections in the field. You must properly integrate material from three secondary sources into your analysis in a way that gives credit to the authors whose ideas and language you are incorporating. Develop a personal career plan.
5. Write a final report. Each of the elements of the process will involve separate assignments with due dates, peer review, and interim evaluations. Your final essay should demonstrate a synthesis of at least three modes of discourse (description, comparison/contrast, argument, etc.). It should also include applicable data analysis See Essay prompts. For more information on College Degree Necessity visit: https://www.encyclopedia.com/education
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.