Clinical Practice Guideline Appraisal using AGREE II instrument
Chosen clinical practice guideline: Management of Adults With Hospital-acquired and Ventilator-associated Pneumonia: 2016 Clinical Practice Guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the American Thoracic Society
1. Identify a patient problem you have in you work setting.
• What formal structures are in place to help address the problem?
• What evidence is there for addressing and investigating the problem?
• What barriers did you face in searching for evidence?
• What databases did you access for evidence and why? (be specific).
2. Find a clinical practice guideline from a source that publishes guidelines, such as the American College of Cardiology CHF guidelines, that would be suitable for the problem you identified. (Google “patient guidelines_____” for the topic you choose. Give an overview of the guideline. Critically appraise the guideline using the AGREE II Instrument posted below.
*—-> Chosen clinical practice guideline: Management of Adults With Hospital-acquired and Ventilator-associated Pneumonia: 2016 Clinical Practice Guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the American Thoracic Society*
• discuss a clinical practice problem from your place of employment
• find and discuss a clinical practice guideline that would address that problem
• critique the guideline using the agree II instrument within the body of the paper.
• you do not need to write up the 23 questions within the agree II but can use the 6 domain headings that the questions fall under
• submit this as a 4-5 page, 6th or 7th ed APA paper not including the title and reference pages. No abstract.
• do not submit the Agree II instrument either in the paper or as a separate document.
Clinical Practice Guideline reference:
Andre C. Kalil, Mark L. Metersky, Michael Klompas, John Muscedere, Daniel A. Sweeney, Lucy B. Palmer, Lena M. Napolitano, Naomi P. O’Grady, John G. Bartlett, Jordi Carratalà, Ali A. El Solh, Santiago Ewig, Paul D. Fey, Thomas M. File, Jr, Marcos I. Restrepo, Jason A. Roberts, Grant W. Waterer, Peggy Cruse, Shandra L. Knight, Jan L. Brozek, Management of Adults With Hospital-acquired and Ventilator-associated Pneumonia: 2016 Clinical Practice Guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the American Thoracic Society,
Clinical Infectious Diseases, Volume 63, Issue 5, 1 September 2016, Pages e61–e111, https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciw353
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download