use any orchestral performance concert from youtube.
In general, an essay of this nature should tell the reader what you are going to tell him (or her); tell him; then tell him what you told him—introduction, body, and conclusion.
Introduction: one or two paragraphs in which you identify the concert, location, date, performers or performing groups, pieces, and other details of the performance. There must be a thesis sentence.
Body: The body of your report must include the following among your observations:
• Application of terms we have used in class. The concert reports are extensions of work done in the
classroom. Review our list of general terms and listen and apply as many as you can correctly and
clearly. You may need to review some definitions by looking them up in the glossary of our book.
• We are very good at recognizing loud vs. soft, and fast vs. slow. Generalizations like “There was forte and piano” will not be enough. Most works will cover a wide range of dynamics and tempos. More
details about how these dynamic levels or tempi were used will be important. Refine your observations to be more insightful. What was the effect of the pianissimo passage? Did tempo reflect the action on stage? Expand your comments to additional parameters like texture, text setting, harmony, rhythm, etc. Again, “Texture was polyphonic” will not be enough; instead write something like, “One section was clearly polyphonic. I could hear a melody that moved at a fast tempo in the strings and another slower countermelody in the brass.”
• Style features. Be sure to discuss style features of each piece. A compare/contrast among pieces on the program and with works studied in class should be most effective. If you attend an opera, this will include costumes and scenery.
• Your reaction. Discuss what you liked and what you didn’t and why. Was there anything memorable or striking in terms of tempo, rhythm, instrumentation? Any instruments that stood out?
Sum up your experience.
If you are quoting program notes, a musical dictionary, or Wikipedia, be sure to cite your references. Do your own work. Copied or largely similar papers will both be awarded a 0 (zero).
• Take care that your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and word usage are correct.
• This is a formal paper; colloquialisms are inappropriate.
Music has its own conventions with regard to terminology, capitalization, italics, etc. Writing style systems differ, but the following are good general guidelines. Be sure you follow them.
• Don’t use “song” unless someone was singing. Instead use “composition,” “piece,” “work,” of by
genre (“piano concerto,” “string quartet,” “aria,” etc.) A symphony is not a song.
• Don’t use “upbeat” to mean a work that is lively. “Upbeat” in musical terminology means something
different. It is a metrical term. Think of a dance—lifting the foot is an upbeat; putting it down is a
• It is best to use “major” or “minor” in conjunction with “mode” (not “tone,” for example). “The B
section of the aria was in minor mode.”
• Titles that involve a genre, like Symphony No. 41, are capitalized without italics. (Prelude in E
Minor, Piano Sonata in B-flat Major)
• Descriptive titles are italicized (or underlined—same thing). Julius Caesar, Symphonie fantastique,
Rite of Spring.
• Put tempos and dynamics in plain text—lower case, not capitalized. allegro, lento, marcia viva.
• Style periods are often lower case. classical, baroque; but Renaissance is capitalized. For more information on Classical Music Concert see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaY6coUJY5o
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.