As you have explored in this course, ongoing challenges in the global business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Imagine that you have been appointed as the Chief Compliance Officer of a Fortune 500 company and must prepare a presentation for your suppliers regarding your Supplier Code of Conduct to deliver via email, webinar, etc.
For this assignment, you are to create a presentation using PowerPoint (or other equivalent software) and your research on the Fortune 500 company from Assignment 1. In your presentation, you are to summarize the important changes and explanations regarding the code of conduct that you would communicate via email, webinar, etc. The specific requirements are listed below.
Create a six to eight (6-8) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
1. Summarize your chosen company’s Supplier Responsibility information.
2. In your own words, explain how each aspect of your Supplier Code of Conduct is committed to ethical business practices and society social responsibility.
3. Discuss your company’s stance on each of the following areas:
Labor and Human Rights
Health and Safety
4. Identify the key ways that your company’s Code of Conduct has changed since last year.
5. Examine the manner in which your company’s Supplier Code of Conduct helps the organization operate as a socially responsible organization.
6. Provide detailed speaker notes of what you would say if you were delivering the presentation.
7. Submit a reference page with at least two (2) quality references, from within the last 2 years, that you used for this PowerPoint presentation. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your PowerPoint presentation must follow these formatting requirements:
Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download