PROPOSAL PAPER: ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY INSTRUCTIONS
An annotated bibliography is a list of sources that includes current APA-formatted references to the peer-reviewed articles that you have compiled for a research assignment (all articles must be found through the Jerry Falwell Library or Google Scholar). A brief description, summary, and evaluation of the source must follow each reference. The purpose of an annotated bibliography is to provide the content, relevance, and quality of the sources. Each annotation must be less than 1 page.
You will provide an Annotated Bibliography of 5 peer-reviewed references that correlate with your Proposal Paper. This must be in current APA format with a title page. Each reference must include a summary, analysis, and reflection. Do not include books, book reviews, dissertations, websites, blogs, etc. At least 2 of the 5 articles must have been published in the past 5 years (older articles may be added, but not included as the primary 5 required for the assignment).
You must include the following for each reference in your annotated bibliography:
• A brief description and summary of the article: Include the population, sampling method, at least one assessment instrument used, research question (at least 1), and research design. (For example: Harrichand and Knight used a convenience sample of graduate students, they surveyed the students using the Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire Short Form (TEIQue-SF) and the Counselor Burnout Inventory (CBI), their research design was correlational.)
• An evaluation of the source in light of your topic: Indicate how the information is relevant to your research. (For example: This research illustrates that as trait-based emotional intelligence increases, counselor burnout decreases; this helps to make a case for the development of an emotional intelligence training program).
• Answers to the following key prompts:
o Who is the author and how are they qualified (for first credited author only)? (For example: Dr. Gary Sibcy is a licensed Clinical Psychologist and Director of the PhD program at Liberty University; he is an Associate Professor of Counseling and sees clients at Piedmont Psychiatric.)
o Critique at least 1 assessment used: How is the assessment psychometrically sound? (For example: The TEIQue-SF was used and the reliability was established via the test-retest procedure and was R=.89 which is considered…)
o Include a brief discussion of implications: Discussion in terms of how this article is relevant to establishing a need for your emerging research question/research study. (For example: Harrichand, Knight & Captari (2017) indicate that emotional intelligence trainings should be developed and assessed to see if participation can help increase Emotional intelligence (EI) and decrease counselor burnout. Thus my research question is examining whether counseling students EI increases after participation…)
The Liberty University Online Writing Center is available for your writing assistance.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 3.
PROPOSAL PAPER: INTRODUCTION INSTRUCTIONS
The introduction section of your research proposal is the first portion of the final research Proposal Paper. The research proposal introduction must stem naturally from the topic selection assignment that was completed in Module/Week 1. Once you finalize the topic selection, the introduction must be drafted using the bibliography as a starting point. The introduction must be no more than 2 pages and must include at least 5 citations and references from peer-reviewed literature in current APA format. The purpose of the introduction is to make a compelling case for the study (i.e., the research topic/question that you are proposing). Each assertion must be supported by a citation. Statistics and other data must be provided to make a compelling case for the significance of the problem. In addition, relevance to the counseling field must be established, and the introduction must include an articulation of how the proposed study fills a gap in the peer-reviewed literature. The introduction portion of your research proposal must explain the following:
• What is the problem statement (gap identified in the literature) this research addresses? This must be stated clearly.
• What is the purpose of the research proposal (how this study fills the gap)? This must be stated clearly.
• What is (are) the research question(s)?
• What is the researcher’s hypothesis?
• What is the null hypothesis?
• Why is this research question important? Include statistics to quantify the importance/need related to the topic.
• How will this research investigation contribute to the field of counseling?
This assignment is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 3.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download