Final Individual Paper Guideline
In an effort to demonstrate your expertise in MGT 4350 content, please develop a paper based on your answers to the questions below. The paper should not exceed 8 double-spaced pages (excluding tables, exhibits and references). It must be individual work. No peer discussion in any format is allowed. Any discussion will be treated as a violation of university’s regulations. As such, appropriate sanctions will be pursued vigorously.
REQUIREMENT ON THE USE OF SUPPORTING INFORMATION
• The case used for this assignment is “Kids & Company: Entering the U.S.”. The analysis in your individual paper should reflect your evidence-based deep thinking. You should also support your arguments with credible data and information sources (case information + information obtained through outside research).
• Please use APA format with respect to your references in in-text citations. That is, the author’s last name and the year of publication for the source should appear in the text [e.g., (Yanree, 2019)], and a complete reference should appear in the reference list at the end of the paper.
General Comments: When answering the following questions, please:
– Clarify (as appropriate) what concepts or theories from your MGT 4350 class, are being used to justify your analysis and assertions.
– Describe the theory or define the concept that you are applying.
– Provide evidence (e.g., data, information, etc.) to support your assertions
Q1: Based on case information, please analyze how structurally profitable the U.S. daycare industry has been.
Q2: What are the major changes/trends that will influence the U.S. daycare industry in the coming years? Please explain specifically how these changes/trends will influence the industry’s structure and profitability.
Q3: Does Kids & Co. have key competitive advantages in the U.S. daycare industry? If yes, are they cost advantages, differentiation advantages, or both? How has it created the advantages? Are the advantages sustainable?
Q4: How would you describe Kids & Co.’s global strategy? Does the firm face pressures to respond to the local environment? If so, what are they? If not, why not? Does the firm face pressures to reduce cost by integrating their global operations? If so, what are they? If not, why not?
Q5: Identify the key internal weaknesses of Kids & Co. Please discuss how they might impact Kids & Co.’s current situation and prospects for future growth in the U.S. daycare industry?
Q6: What alternative options would you consider for Kids & Co.’s strategy moving forward in U.S. daycare industry? Of them, which one(s) would be your final recommendation and why? In answering this question, please validate why the choice you recommend would be the best for the company. In addition, how to implement this recommendation?
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download