CASE STUDY: Casey, a 17-year-old female, has never been pregnant, presents to the clinic asking for a contraceptive method. She shares that she has never used any birth control except for foam purchased over the counter. She
says her boyfriend uses condoms, but not all the time. She has had 3 lifetime partners beginning
with her first boyfriend at age 15. This is her first visit for an exam and she is “kind of scared.”
She says that the last time she and her boyfriend had sex, they did not use condoms or foam. She
heard her friend talk about a shot, but she is afraid of needles and wants to know what else she
can use. She shares that she has never been ill, does not take any medication, smokes marijuana
on the weekends with her boyfriend, and sometimes drinks alcohol.
On exam, her height is 5′ 2″, weight is 105lbs, and BP is 110/62.
PLEASE ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN THE ESSAY
1. What additional history is required before discussing birth control options?
2. What assessment and labs must you obtain for this visit before prescribing hormonal
3. Which contraceptive methods will suit her needs? And why? Which methods are not
recommended for Casey and why?
4. What information will you provide regarding each contraceptive method recommended?
5. What additional education will you provide for Casey?
1. Paper must be 5 pages in length not including the title and reference pages.
2. Paper must include a minimum of four to five scholarly sources.
3. Current APA format must be used to style the paper and to cite sources.
4. Sources should be integrated into the paragraphs.
5. Please use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting the ideas.
6. Please try to include/explain teen pregnancy incidence, statistics for sexual activity among teens, most common birth control methods, and other relevant to the population (adolescents) issues.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. ACME Homework is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download