Must use the book
Griffin, R.W., Phillips, J.M & Gully, S.M. (2020). Organizational Behavior: Managing People and Organizations. (13th ed). Boston, MA Cengage Learning. ISBN 13: 9780357042502
American Psychological Association (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association. (6th ed.). Washington, D.C. Author.
This assignment MUST be typed, double-spaced, in APA style, and must be written at graduate-level English. Use the reading assignments thoroughly in an integrative discussion. Remember to reference all work cited or quoted by the text author. You should be doing this often in your responses. You are encouraged to use additional evidence-based research to support the text information, but not replace the text. Legal and ethical issues must be included in your discussion as applicable. Each chapter in the text includes information on culture and ethics relevant to the chapter topic. You may use outside sources to enhance legal and ethical content. The following cases can be found in your course text, Organizational Behavior, on the pages indicated below.
Your response to each Case Study should be approx. 2 pages per case
Entire assignment for all 4-Cases and Questions must be 8 pages total plus a title and reference page
CASE STUDY: Teamwork at IDEO P. 261
1. How does teamwork influence innovation at IDEO?
2. How does diversity influence the effectiveness of teamwork at IDEO?
3. What characteristics would you look for in staffing a project team at IDEO?
CASE STUDY: The Role of Groupthink in the Financial Crisis P.302
1. How were the elements of groupthink illustrated in the financial crisis?
2. What could be done to reduce the effects of groupthink in the future?
3. Do you think that increasing the diversity of the financial companies’ leadership would reduce groupthink? Why or why not?
CASE STUDY: Communicating Ethics as Cisco P. 340
1. What are the advantages of Ethics Idol as an ethics training communication medium over in-person PowerPoint training?
2. Would you enjoy this type of training program? Why or why not?
3. Can you think of other ways ethics and corporate social responsibility information could be communicated in an engaging way?
CASE STUDY: Leading a Transformation at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen P. 415
1. Explain how Bachelder might further exhibit a transformational leadership style in her role as CEO.
2. Which of Fiedler’s leadership styles do you think would be most appropriate in the situation Bachelder found herself when she became CEO?
3.If you were Bachelder, how might you use the information you learned in this chapter to con-tinue to transform Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen into a high performing company with engaged employees
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download