Task 1: Report
• Title Section – This includes the name of the author(s) and the date of report preparation.
• Summary – There needs to be a summary of the major points and conclusions. It needs to be short as it is a general overview of the report.
• Introduction – The first page of the report needs to have an introduction. You will explain the topic.
• Body – This is the main section of the report. There needs to be several sections, with each having a subtitle. Information is usually arranged in order of importance with the most important information coming first.
• Conclusion – This is where everything comes together.
– put more and more citations in each part of report and each paragraph inside the report- Add pictures
– Please write without Plagiarism
Task 2 : Make a presentation
Structure your presentation
Your oral presentations must have three main stages:
⎫ The introduction: (what you intend to say)
⎫ The body (the presentation itself)
⎫ Conclusions (what you have said)
Instructions for the preparation and delivery of your oral presentations
• Presentation should be 10-15 minutes long
• A minimum of 15 slides (maximum 20) should be included (excluding cover page and end slide)
• As a rule of thumb, the number of slides in your presentation should be less than the presentation time allowed, eg, 10 slides for a 15 minute presentation allows you to speak for 1.5 minutes for each slide.
• Use a standard font such as Times Roman, Arial, Verdana or Tahoma
• Font size should be large enough to be legible (e.g. 22 – 28 for the text and 28-35 for titles)
• Select the key points only for each of your PowerPoint slides. Keep the amount of information on each slide to a minimum.
• While you can insert images directly into your PowerPoint presentation, try to keep these to a minimum.
• Do not use too many stunts/animations such as ‘flying text’ or noises
• Begin by introducing yourself
• State the topic clearly and give an outline of what you will cover
• Conclude by summarising the main points of your presentation
– Don’t forget to put pictures in the slides
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download