Using the specific operations performance objectives, it can be argued that OPENTASTE is focused on satisfying its customers’ requirements for flexible and dependable services at a reasonable market price. Specifically, you should:
Outline the essential components for ‘effective business operations management’ (creating value for the customer) for OPENTASTE’s operation in Singapore.
Use a soft systems methodology to evaluate the issues OPENTASTE might face if they decide to introduce hybrid facilities and operations to allow their customers to continue ordering goods online and having these delivered to the door while providing physical storefronts for walk-in customers, which is the introduction of setting up of physical stores to create a hybrid operations model with existing online services offered by OPENTASTE. Support your discussion with appropriate business operations models (i.e. operation strategy performance (priorities) model, customer value, the service gap model, four v’s profile, etc.).
1. You should start with what OPENTASTE is doing well compared to the sector (why customers shop online at OPENTASTE).
2. Research the problems they may face changing their business model (going hybrid – the change) using Soft Systems Methodology (critical analysis of need/problem to be solved).
3. Support your discussions with appropriate operations models (quality/depth).
You should compare and contrast different models used by the sector in which OPENTASTE operates and recommend appropriate solutions to continue being competitive in the market, make easier for customers to select and buy their products (issues to consider centralized/decentralized inventory and delivery chain, customer value chain, cost implications, sustainability, etc.).
With reference to the parcel, the conundrum recommends how OPENTASTE should respond to this conundrum (keeping in mind the possible technological and environmental (CO2) impact).
4. Your academic inquiry should lead to the synthesis of important issues around the problem and solution.
5. Critical analysis and evaluation of the customer’s digital experience, how the new model will enhance the customer’s experience.
6. Innovative ways to serve their customers better.
7. Consider the services which are unique and beneficial to OPENTASTE.
8. Consider customer value for shopping online and in-store (which market sector are they chasing by changing the business model.
9. Comparison of the different solutions with costing and choose one solution to take forward with reasoning.
10. Following models not to be included in here Porter or SWOT you may use these for your own research.
11. Writing should be essay style (Synthesize) no bullet points, no graphs, no tables or pictures
12. Appendix no allowed.
For the new system, you should include Root Definition, CATWOE, and produce a detailed “Rich Picture” (hand-drawn) to fully illustrate your answer. Your rich picture must indicate the problems as well as the solution. (Not included in the word count).
By means of a business process plan illustrate the changes including “AS IS” and “TO BE”.
Detailed explanations of both plans are required and support your discussions with relevant literature. (Business process plans not included in the word count).
Tips: Structure For Part Two:
13. Rich picture (fully illustrating part one).
14. Root Definition (based on your chosen solution).
15. Table for CATWOE (this is to test the Root Definition).
16. “AS IS” process plan (include brief summer of the process plan).
17. “TO BE” process plan (include a summary to explain the process plan)
18. Include these in the body of the assignment (follow the assignment structure)
Discuss how the managers would turn performance objectives into operations priorities and the resources that would be necessary for effective implementation of the new process (about six hundred words).
19. This part should concentrate on the new solution only as discussed in parts one and two.
20. Analyze the resources required and costs for implementing the new process (“TO BE” Business Process Plan.
21. Support your discussions with Performance Model, management of change, etc. (not Maslow).
Using a Balanced Scorecard, discuss how the business performance can be measured post-implementation (refer to the last three years of company annual reports and any other relevant data for improvement and target trends for OPENTASTE). (Balanced scorecard charts are not included in word count but discussion on each prospective is included, about hundred words for each prospective).
22. Balanced Scorecard is to measure the post-implementation performance for the new process only.
23. Create a Table for each prospective.
24. Under each table use the words to support your data, reference for the sources, etc.
Your work should be referenced including in-text referencing with appropriate literature and form a logical and concise discussion.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download