• Draft your response to both questions in a single Word document and save it as a PDF prior to submission. Your completed response document should not exceed 2 pages.
Question 1 – ERP Systems (10 points)
You are working for a small/medium business with a handful of dedicated IT staff. The business is growing, and it is at the point where old technology has become a constraint on future growth. Investing in an ERP system is one option that is being considered. A key executive heard that you have some knowledge on this topic area and has been told that SAP is a leading ERP system provider. You have been asked to send an email to this executive to provide some foundational knowledge about ERP systems and implementations. Draft a well-crafted email to explain to this executive…
4. …what an ERP system is; be sure to highlight an ERP system’s two defining features (1 point)
5. …how an ERP system can offer benefits and promote the efficiency and effectiveness of processes (1 point)
6. …how procurement or fulfillment operations at the company could be improved with an ERP system relative to a (1) paper-based system or the use of (2) department-specific information systems (1 point)
7. …how the three types of data in an ERP system work together to make an ERP system function; be sure to provide an example of each (1.5 points)
8. …that there are implementation challenges. Discuss 5 of the many challenges organizations deploying ERP systems can encounter and provide 1 real-world example of a company that experienced one of these challenges (be sure to include a citation for your real-world example in a footnote) (3 points)
9. …whether or not SAP would be a potential ERP solution for the company (1 point)
**Note: Be sure that your response is clear, concise yet thorough, and professional. Your response should be formatted like an actual email and approach but not exceed 1 page. You should use 12-point font and the content should be single-spaced. Include your name, student ID, and section number at the bottom in your “signature” for the email. Each of the 6 sub-questions should be organized in its own paragraph in the email. Your email should also address each sub-question in order (i.e., the first thing mentioned in your email should address what an ERP system is / the last thing in the email should address whether or not SAP is a potential solution) (1.5 points)
Question 2 – Information Security (5 points)
The information security component for the final exam is based on the following three questions (be sure to refer to the NOVA CyberWar Threat documentary assigned for Session 26 when answering these questions; the video link is still posted in that folder):
10. What are the broader implications of Stuxnet for businesses, supply chains, and on a larger scale, the economy? (1.5 points)
11. What does this documentary tell us about security in the IoT? What are the implications of IoT security for businesses? Be sure to frame your response within the context of ERP systems and the many ‘Future Technologies’ that our etext introduced for both the procurement and fulfillment processes. (1.5 points)
12. Chapter 5 of our etext introduces three groups of security safeguards organizations can use to minimize risk. Make a case as to why one of the tactics in each of the three safeguard groups could have been most effective in stopping the Stuxnet attack. (1.5 points)
**Note: Be sure that your response is clear and concise yet thorough. Do not copy and paste the questions into your response document — simply number your responses 1, 2, or 3 so they match up with the appropriate question. Your responses should approach but not exceed 1 page total. You should use 12-point font and the content should be single-spaced. (.5 points)
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.