Assess the management team at this company and describe the high-level organizational structure that is in place. Evaluate the human resources situation at your company. Is diversity present in the management team? Are people treated well? You will then analyze this information, thinking critically about the information you found in your research.
This should be an interesting and compelling explanation of the management and HR situation at the company which is presented in a flowing narrative format with sub-section headings for each area listed and described below. The Corporate Companion Information page contains an overview of the project, a template you can use to complete the assignment, research approach advice and videos, and the list of companies being researched. All sources should be cited in APA style.
Introduction: Company name, stock symbol, year founded, most recent full-year revenue, headquarter location, and state of incorporation. Assume the reader is not familiar with the company. Use this opportunity to incorporate the feedback I provided on your first Introduction.
1. Management: Name of the current CEO and the gender/minority composition of the senior management team, based on appearances. What does this tell you about the company?
2. Structure: An analysis of the company structure: is it organized by business units representing different product lines? different business functions? different customers?
3. Employees: Do all employees work at a single headquarter office? Are they distributed globally? What are some of the key roles/jobs performed by the employees at this company?
4. Reviews: Evaluate the employee reviews of this company from sources such as GlassDoor (https://www.glassdoor.com/member/home/companies.htm.) and Indeed (https://www.indeed.com/companies.). Summarize the positives and negatives of working for this company, as indicated by the reviews.
5. Analysis: Has the company leadership and structure changed over time? What is driving this change? Based on the dates of the reviews, are the reviews getting better or worse? Why might this be happening? Do your findings change your perception of this company?
How this works:
Write your report in a word processor, checking for grammar and spelling errors. Proofread it, and ask someone you know to also proofread your work. If you are not sure how to approach this assignment, please contact me early on for assistance. You may also refer to our Business Writing Workbook for assistance. This content should be presented in 2 to 3 pages of 1.5 line spacing which should be about 700 to 1,200 words. All sources should be cited in APA style.
While I don’t have models for this exact prompt but I do have model papers for a different variation on this prompt. Generous students have shared their work with you. Please use this as a reference for your own original work; the documents are not to be copied in any way.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download