Assignment 3: Building an Individual Research Plan and Mock Proposal (Individual, 35%)
With the course materials as a resource, you will build an individual research plan and writing a mock proposal (2000 words) that supports an applied research inquiry and managerial decision relevant to your workplace, an organization, or an industry with which you are familiar. Your research plan should address the following:
• Write an introduction that includes a brief description of the problem situation and its context;
• Precisely outline the purpose statement;
• Define the research question(s) or hypothesis that reflects the purpose statement;
• Include key highlights from the relevant literature that explains the importance of the problem; indicate the management disciplines on which you will build the theoretical foundation that will support your research inquiry;
• Discuss the design of your research inquiry; explain the research approach and methods that you will apply to address the research question; explain if an internship would be required to conduct your research;
• Discuss how theory would be used in this research;
• Outline the key variables involved in your research and draw an influence chart (concept map) which illustrates how the research question is addressed throughout the design of your research.
• Outline the expected outcomes of the research and relationship to both the managerial decision captured by your question and the theory you outlined; and
• Discuss the overall research quality in terms of validity and reliability and outline potential limitations for your research.
On the cover page of the report, indicate the number of words of your report, which should not exceed the 2000 words including the cover page, reference pages, table of contents, and appendices. This essay should be an evidence-based piece of writing. All sources must be referenced in APA format and a bibliography must be included at the end of the essay. You are expected to incorporate at least 5 -7 academic articles that are different from the required readings in the course.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download