• Assignment Prompt
The purpose of this assignment is to identify a clinical practice guideline in your specialty area. You will be challenged to evaluate this guideline and discuss its use in clinical practice.
Choose a health problem that you may commonly see in primary care nurse practitioner practice. Describe the health problem and recommended medical management for it. Research published clinical practice guidelines and evaluate the practice guideline you have selected based on the components listed in the Clinical Practice Guideline Template below.
Clinical Practice Guideline Prompts:
HEALTHCARE PROBLEM IDENTIFIED: Briefly describe the health problem you have identified. Include a discussion of morbidity, mortality, epidemiology and pathophysiology related to this health problem
PRACTICE GUIDELINE: Describe the clinical practice guideline used for this problem. Reflect on the questions included. Expand on your answer using support from evidence
• Does the clinical practice guideline adequately address the health problem? Describe.
• Is this practice guideline based on current evidence (within 5 years)? What is the strength of this evidence?
• Does this clinical practice guideline adequately direct the healthcare provider in the management of a patient with this problem?
• How effective is this clinical guideline in the management of patients with this healthcare problem? Think about how you would assess the effectiveness of patient management.
ANALYSIS: Think about future healthcare needs of patients with this problem, changing demographics, and changes in healthcare policies. Address these questions.
• Does this clinical practice guideline need revision(s)? Please explain your answer in detail.
• If you were going to revise this clinical practice guideline, what would you change? What evidence would you use to base your changes on?
• How might changes in US demographics and healthcare reform affect this clinical practice guideline?
• What strategies would you use to increase the likelihood that a new or modified clinical practice guideline would be adopted and used in clinical practice?
EVALUATION How would you determine its effectiveness of this revised clinical practice guideline in directing care for patients with the identified health problem? Outline the steps you might employ.
LEARNING POINTS (3-5 bullet points outlining key learning in this case.)
REFERENCES (APA formatting, current within past 5 years.)
• Length: 8 pages minimum, 12 pages maximum not including the title page, abstract, and reference pages
• Format: APA formatted paper – you can opt to use the prompts or a version of the prompt for headers, but do not copy the prompts directly into your paper
• Research: APA formatting, current within past 5 years.
See USU NUR Research Paper Rubric for additional details and point weighting.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download