Autobiographical or literacy narrative of approximately 800-1000 words (probably around 4-6 paragraphs).
You will need to cite ONE scholarly source.
Employing the rhetorical aim of “writing to express or share,” autobiographical or literacy narrative can help you explore, deepen, and complicate your perceptions of the world.
Autobiographical and literacy narrative follow the principles of open-form rather than closed-form prose. Rather than state the significance of your narrative up front in a thesis statement, you let it unfold in storylike fashion.
Here are three kinds of contraries that frequently form the plots of autobio-graphical narratives:
1. Old self versus new self. The writer perceives changes in himself or herself as a result of some transforming or breakthrough moment or event.
2. Old view of person X versus new view of person X. The writer’s percep-tion of a person (favorite uncle, childhood hero, scary teacher) changes as a result of some revealing moment; the change in the narrator’s perception of person X also indicates growth in the narrator’s self-perception.
3. Old values versus new values that threaten, challenge, or otherwise dis-rupt the old values. The writer confronts an outsider (or a new, unfamiliar situation such as a class or a learning task) that challenges his or her world-view, or the writer undergoes a crisis that creates a conflict in values.
To help you recognize story-worthy events in your own life, consider the follow-ing list of pivotal moments that have figured in many autobiographical narratives:
• Moments of enlightenment or coming to knowledge
• Passages from one realm to another: from innocence to experience, from outsider to insider or vice versa, from novice to expert, from what you once were to what you now are
• Confrontation with the unknown or struggle against an external or societal pressure
• Problems maintaining relationships without compromising your own growth or denying your own needs
• Problems accepting limitations and necessities
• Contrasts between common wisdom and your own unique knowledge or
The purpose of this argument is for you to practice:
• Choosing an appropriate topic and narrowing it to an appropriate format
• Finding and evaluating sources
• Summarizing and synthesizing sources
• Documenting sources correctly in MLA
• Building a narrative that conveys the “change” that comes in autobiographical or literacy narrative.
Requirements: Your essay must be formatted in MLA style for a formal essay. Please review these elements in your text prior to turning in your essay. For this essay, you will more than likely not use sources that need be cited; however, if you do and for any essay written for this course, please note that Wikipedia or any like source, are not valid and should not be used.
Details: Please use Times New Roman, 12-point font, double spacing, and proper indentation for your essay formatting. Do not underline or bold anything in your essay. For more information on Autobiographical Narrative see this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/history/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/autobiography-and-memoir
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.