NO PLAGIARISM OR QUOTING FROM ARTICLES IS NOT ALLOWED. EVERYTHING MUST BE PARAPHRASED IN OWN WORDS.
What are the learning goals of this assignment?
In other words, why is completing this assignment (and doing it well) beneficial to you?
The goal of this assignment is for students to develop an in depth knowledge of attachment theory in relation to a special topic of interest. This assignment allows students the opportunity to become skilled at finding, analyzing, and discussing scholarly, peer reviewed journal articles. This is known as information literacy. This assignment is also a chance for students to improve their writing through multiple drafts and feedback. Finally, this assignment is a way for students to practice independent learning, since learning should not just be limited to the classroom.
These course goals link to the following departmental learning goals:
1. Students will demonstrate fundamental knowledge and comprehension of the major concepts, theoretical perspectives and historical trends related to the primary content and applied areas in psychology (biological, cognitive, developmental, social, and clinical).
2. Students will demonstrate effective use of scientific & statistical reasoning and information literacy skills, including designing and conducting research studies, to draw conclusions about psychological phenomena.
3. Students will demonstrate effective communication skills for different purposes (e.g., professional or interpersonal).
These learning objectives also link to the college wide learning objectives concerning critical thinking, analytical reasoning, and effective communication.
Employers value information literacy skills and effective communication skills. If you do a good job on this paper, consider using it as evidence of information literacy and effective communication when you apply for jobs, for example, by speaking about it in interviews or including it in a portfolio. The effort you put into this paper will increase your critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills; this will become audibly noticeable in your speech and future writing endeavors. It is likely that at some point, you will be known only for your writing by someone important to your career (such as a higher up executive at your company) and your career will depend on it. Knowledge of attachment theory will benefit you across multiple domains in your personal and professional life. The skills gained from writing this paper are transferrable so it is well worth your while to put effort into it. Keep in mind that the goal here is to improve your writing. Making significant improvements from where you were are far more important than the grade you earn.
1. Formatting: Do not type your name on this assignment so that it can be graded anonymously. The paper will require a total of 6-8 sources (only scholarly, peer reviewed articles and sources we used in class are permitted). The paper must be at least 7 pages in length. If you wish to write more than ten pages, please see me first. Standard font, standard margins, double-spaced, narrative format and apa format. Quoting from articles is not allowed. Everything must be paraphrased in your own words. Everything in the paper should be based on and backed up by objective evidence as opposed to personal anecdotes. This paper should not include any personal information about yourself or family (i.e. your own attachment history); it is a scholarly work and should be derived from peer reviewed, scholarly articles and seminal works in the field.
Choose a topic and 6-8 sources. At least 4 of your sources should be scholarly, peer reviewed articles and the rest can be any sources that we discussed in class. Before you begin, demonstrate that there is enough existing literature to write a substantial paper.
1. What is the problem that exists? Why is this topic worth writing about? (1-2 paragraphs)
2. Introduce attachment theory, summarize background in your own words (at least 1 page, referencing at least 2-4 articles which can be ones we discuss in class)
3. How is attachment related to your topic? Why is it useful to explore your topic through the lens of attachment theory? (1-2 paragraphs)
4. Summarize scholarly, peer reviewed articles (at least 4) that contribute to your topic and attachment theory (3-4 pages). Focus on what the studies concluded and why they are important, do not delve deeply into methods. Be sure to clearly and concisely state the take home message of each article (how does it relate to your topic)?
5. Tie all the articles together. Overall, what is the take home message of all these articles? (1-2 paragraphs). This is by far the most difficult part of the entire paper.
6. Moving forward, where are the missing gaps? What studies need to be conducted in the future? What are the implications of this research for policy? What are the implications of these findings for our society? What can you personally do to help with this issue? (1-2 pages) For more information on Attachment Theory see this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/science-and-technology/computers-and-electrical-engineering/computers-and-computing/attachment
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.