II. Literature review
The purpose of this section is to demonstrate the student’s ability to relate current research and theory to a specific aspect of the practicum work. This section of the paper will focus on a literature review as described in the following guidelines:
1. The review should focus on a specific aspect of the practicum experience (e.g., work with a specific population, treatment of a particular diagnostic category, the use of a particular technique of therapy, or the implementation of a particular theoretical model). The topic must be related to the practicum experience.
2. Carefully select a topic that is neither too broad nor too narrow. The advisor will assist the student in defining a suitable topic.
3. The review should cover current research and theory about the topic, generally emphasizing the past five years but not omitting pertinent classic studies. Most references should be from recent professional journal articles and original sources. Excessive numbers of references from textbooks, self-help books, and the popular literature should be avoided. It is permissible to reference workshops, conferences, and other unpublished sources. For examples of published literature reviews see the Annual Review of Psychology or Psychological Bulletin. A minimum of 25 references is required.
4. As appropriate, the literature review should discuss the topic from a variety of theoretical
perspectives. Important controversies about etiology and treatment approaches should be presented. Methodological issues relating to empirical research on the topic should usually also be addressed.
5. The student is responsible for evaluating and drawing conclusions about the research and theory presented.
6. The student may discuss how the material reviewed in the literature relates to his/her clinical experience. It is appropriate to illustrate and evaluate studies with examples from the practicum work.
7. All sources cited in the text must be included in the reference list. The reference list must include only sources cited in the text.
II. Literature Review
Focuses on specific aspect of clinical experience _____
Includes current thinking, research & theory _____
Majority of references are from recent professional journals and original resources ____
APA (6th Ed.) format is observed (margins, font size, referencing, unbiased language) _____ Important controversies or differing perspectives are presented _____
Critical evaluation of research is present _____
Student illustrates literature with personal clinical examples _____
Understands the fundamentals of research _____
Integrates psychological research into practice _____
Frames vital questions clearly _____
Evaluates relevant information and its sources _____
Demonstrates respectful engagement of others’ ideas, behaviors, and beliefs _____
Applies diverse frames of reference to decisions and actions _____
Resolves issues based on evidence weighed against relevant criteria _____For more information on Aspect of Practicum Experience see this: https://www.britannica.com/topic/distance-learning/Academic-issues-and-future-directions
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.