Grading Rubric for Article Evaluation #2
70 points possible • Write a 2-page paper (minimum) in which you evaluate the article as a whole. As always, include a cover page following the template for LRCS papers, which can be found in the CRW.
• Did the authors succeed or fail in their purpose?
• Do you agree or disagree with the author’s definition of healing?
• Summarize the author’s biblical theology of healing including a description of their major points of emphasis.
• Compare and contrast your perspective on inner healing with Monroe & Schwab’s viewpoint.
• In what capacity do you envision healing being a part of your counseling ministry?
• Include an extra page listing your reference (only one required-the article itself, but if you cite others be sure to list them).
10 points possible • Correct punctuation is used throughout the paper
• Words are spelled correctly
• The paper is free from run-on sentences, sentence fragments, and other syntax problems
• Consistent use of third-person, active voice verbs
• Consistent use of past tense when referring to historical figures
• Subjects and verbs agree in number
• Pronouns and antecedents agree in number and gender
Organization and Style
10 points possible • The paper possesses a well-organized and flowing style
• The introduction prepares the reader for the subject
• The body is composed of purposeful units that flow from one paragraph to the next and from section to section
• The conclusion brings the subject matter to an appropriate close
• Statements are clear and concise
• Writing is academic in nature and avoids being devotional, sermonic, or informal
10 points possible • Correct cover page
• Correct font
• Correct font size
• Correct spacing between headings
• Correct page numbering
• Correct spacing in footnotes
• Correct margins
• Correct citation format in footnotes
• Correct citation format in Sources Cited page
• Correct citation of the same resource without an intervening footnote
• Correct use of short citations
• Correct spacing after a sentence
• Correct format in headings and subheadings
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download