Thesis writing process: your prewriting steps (do not include the prewriting steps in your essay)…
1. List 6 questions you have about the essay (its components, subject matter). Try to ask questions about the ideas in the text but stay away from simple questions that invite answers from the text. Focus on questions that invite you to develop an answer that reflects your ideas. Use the topics/content in Sullivan’s essay as a springboard to write your questions.
2. Pick your 3 best questions. Challenging, interesting, yet achievable (answerable).
3. Write out a “speculative” answer for the three questions. Use your own thinking as the primary material for the answers (it is your opinion). Don’t get your answer from Sullivan’s paper and don’t use outside research. The answer is your “theory” and your thesis.
4. Narrow again using the #2 question criteria and ask yourself this question: Do my ideas add something “new” to Sullivan’s discussion?
5. One question and answer set should be chosen. This forms the basis for your paper (and your thesis in the form of your answer).
Introduction should have the following components (in this order). ALL 4 ELEMENTS SHOULD BE IN ONE PARAGRAPH (your first paragraph)
1. Introduce your source (source of the assignment–Sullivan’s ” Thought”) and give a brief summary of the main idea/ideas in his essay
2. Talk about the problem or thinking that leads to your question. This should address a specific theory Sullivan describes in his essay. What specifically did Sullivan say in his essay that gave you pause? What did you find wrong, mysterious, or lacking? Try to explain it…
3. Offer your question (from #5 above in the prewriting steps)
4. Provide your answer/thesis (from #5 above in the prewriting steps)
The rest of the paper (body paragraphs) should provide reasons along with evidence to prove your thesis. You can use personal examples, anecdotes, informal examples/scenarios as support for your ideas. The supporting discussion should be specific and detailed but informal and anecdotal (i.e. no trips to the library and you don’t need to use formal sources from articles or the Internet). Just support your thesis with detailed explanation and specific examples that will bolster your thesis.
3 pgs. full (minimum) 12 pt., DS, etc.
IMPORTANT: Please read before attempting to tackle the Argument Essay assignment. This is my lecture leading into the actual assignment:
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download