Consider the type of career that you are interested in exploring. Social media is fast becoming an important part of our everyday lives, including within our chosen careers. Your essay should answer just ONE of the questions above from the perspective of the career you are considering focusing on.
What is an Argument?
We have probably all had to argue for a position we held. What makes someone receptive to your argument? Normally, the audience is more willing to listen to your position if you argue for it objectively and avoid unreasonable, argumentative tactics. In this argument essay, you will demonstrate your ability to create a logical and fair argument.
In order for something to be considered an argument, people must have the ability to disagree with you. Your argument also needs to be something you can maintain an objective stance on.
• Create an argument essay that argues for your position on the issue of social media within your career.
• Answers ONE of the questions above in a well articulated argument essay.
• Please submit a Microsoft Word document or PDF.
• The essay should be three to four pages in length with an additional APA-style title and reference pages.
• The essay should be double-spaced, written in 12 point Times New Roman font, and use a 1-inch margin.
• Include three (3) sources in your essay that are reliable and academic.
o Make sure you have at least three (3) in-text citations where you have direct quoted, paraphrased or summarized material from the sources. You will need corresponding references for each of these sources that match the in-text citations.
• You need an introduction and conclusion for this essay. Remember the introduction sets up the essay and ends with the thesis statement. The conclusion sums up the essay and restates the thesis in a different way. The introduction and conclusion should not be exact replicas of each other.
• Your body paragraphs should each focus on one topic that supports your argument.
• Your writing should be free of punctuation, spelling, and grammar errors and contain appropriate word choice for an academic setting with clear sentence structure.
Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write and again after you write.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download