1. Contact a Human Services organization in your surrounding community. Interview an agency employee (likely in a management position) either in person or by phone.
2. In your interview with the agency representative, ask relative questions from the framework in addition to your own questions to gain an understanding of service provision of the agency: what types of problems do agency clients typically need help addressing? what services does the agency provide? How do they assess clients? After assessment, how does the agency determining what interventions to use with clients? What percentage of clients represent populations at risk/minority groups? How does this compare to the community in which the agency is located? (3-5 paragraphs)
3. Also ask questions from the framework in addition to your own questions to gain an understanding of how the agency engages with clients. Is there an employee handbook/Code of Conduct? How does the agency engage with the community? How do they raise awareness of their services and availability to meet needs of community members? (2-3 paragraphs)
4. Next, ask questions from the framework to gain an understanding of the operations and organizational model applied by the agency. What is the organizational structure? Does the agency include all levels of employees in decision making? How is morale at the agency-how does the agency know? Who determines policy and procedure and how is it communicated to all levels of employees? What is the agency turnover rate? What contributes to this? Based on your findings, describe the organizational model applied by the agency and explain your reasoning. Is this the appropriate model for the organization? If not, which model do you think would work best? Explain your reasoning. (3-5 paragraphs)
5. Furthermore, ask questions from the framework to gain an understanding of how the agency evaluates its effectiveness. Does the agency meet its goals? How do they know? Do they conduct any type of evaluation surveys and if so, how often? Is the method of evaluation effective? Why or why not? If not, what revisions do you recommend? (2-3 paragraphs)
6. Finally, using the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, explain how the services provided by the Human Services Organization you analyzed address one or more human right(s). Describe one way the agency currently advocates for or could potentially advocate for the identified human right(s). (1-2 paragraphs)
7. Evidence based information should be presented to support your analysis and reasoning. A total of 3 scholarly sources (interview with employee of agency/practice wisdom; one scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article, and organization website or literature if applicable) are required; preferably more. Your textbook does not count as part of the total number of sources. APA style is required. For students who choose the video option, present a slide or paper with your noted references at the conclusion of your video. (Some suggestions of research to explore: effective human service agency models, relationship between employees feeling valued/included in decision making and turnover rates/morale, evidence based practice in agency service area) For more information on Analysis of Human Services Organization visit this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/education/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/community-organization
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.