I. Internal Environmental Analysis 20 points
– Discuss 3 topics. Finance/Accounting must be one of the three
A. Research and Development
D. Human Resources Management
E. Finance/Accounting: discuss at least 3 ratios
– Discuss each functional area in terms of strengths and weaknesses for the COMPANY.
II. Generation of Alternatives 60 points
– Discuss 2 possible alternatives. For each alternative: Use one of the following generic strategies and its concepts from the text as a foundation for your discussion/proposal.
b. Market development
c. Market penetration
d. Product development
e. Backward vertical integration
f. Forward vertical integration
g. Horizontal integration
h. Diversification – related or unrelated
o. Joint venture
p. Strategic alliance
-Alternatives are strategic approaches the company could take going forward from the point of your internal/external analysis. This is where you are telling the company executives what they should do, not what they’ve already done. Both alternatives should be fully developed, multi-functional, viable for the company and strong enough to stand on their own. Within each alternative be sure to highlight the expected benefits to the company of pursuing this option, and any potential pitfalls as well.
Here’s a few examples of NOT fully developed alternatives:
1) “They should expand into another country and make an alliance with a company there.” What country and why, what company and why, how will the alliance work (who does what), etc.? THEN it’s fully developed.
2) “They should make new products.” What products and why, are they able to make these products with current skills, what new rivals/industry does this expose them to and can they handle that, etc.?
III.. Recommendation 10 points
– Select one of your alternatives and explain why you selected it over the other. Remember, both are supposed to be viable so don’t write “Alternative 2 would never work.” or anything like that.
Outline for Project – Part 2
Writing requirements 10 points
– The paper should be typed double-spaced.
– Use heading for topics/subtopics to separate your paper.
– Use good writing style – introductory/ conclusion sentences for paragraphs, complete sentences, transitions between paragraphs/sections
– References – you should have at least 6 references and you should put them at the end of the paper (use whatever style you like on this as long as the references are complete). Be sure you indicate in the body of the paper where the references are used.
– Please write in your own words – “borrowing” significant portions of quoted material without attributing it to an author is plagiarism. Even if you use your own words and they are not your thoughts, you still need to reference the material. (NOTE: I will run papers through a plagiarism program, so be careful to use your own work.)
– Use tables for financial information (also acceptable to use tables for other information). A financial ratio table offers comparisons, either prior 3 years for the company or current year against
rivals. Put the tables at the end of the paper and number them (also number them within the body of the paper) as shown:
Table 1 here
This paper is likely to be 6 – 10 pages, typed double-spaced. For more information on An Internal Environmental Analysis see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_analysis
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.