Students must write 20 of their own multiple-choice questions with four possible answers each. Only 20% (IN OTHER WORDS FOUR) can be based on the lower two domains of Bloom’s Taxonomy which emphasize recall and understanding of basic facts. (See https://cft.vanderbilt.edu/guides-sub-pages/blooms-taxonomy/) You do NOT have to have a question for each pyramid level, however.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
AFR 227- Approaches to Community Justice
Just from $13/Page
1. Use the formatting guide to address your paper.
2. Use Times New Roman and a 12-point font.
3. Number your twenty questions and provide 4 (lettered) options per each answer (i.e. 1 then a, b, c and d). There must only be ONE correct answer. There must be no bullets.
4. Be sure to highlight the answer in yellow. Do NOT put the font in yellow. The letters must remain black.
5. DO Google and see what a multiple choice test looks like. Do NOT include directions.
6. After each numbered question with lettered answer options (on the next line) I want you to provide the Bloom level in all caps) followed by a colon like this: COMPREHESION: (this goes on one line)
7. Then, after you have identified the level, you must include the source, page, and paragraph of the answer. For example, Anderson, Streetwise, Chapter 4, p.4, paragraph 2. YOU HAVE TO HAVE ALL OF THIS (this goes on the next line)
8. After you have provided the above, you must add a bit of the quote so that I can follow (like this) 5 word minimum/40 word maximum: “Russia refused to go along with OPEC’s efforts to rescue the coronavirus-battered oil market by cutting production. The failure of the Vienna meeting left the oil industry shell-shocked, sparking a 10% plunge in oil prices Friday. Oil prices were already stuck in a bear market because of the coronavirus outbreak that has caused demand for crude to fall sharply.”
9. Make sure that the questions and answers are single-spaced BUT that there is a double space between entries.
10. Your questions must be listed in the same way as ABOVE (i.e. beginning with McKnight) and ending with “Ten Things”, “Why…” and/or Fraser and Fraser.
It should look like this:
you are responsible for the following 10 articles to create an exam..highlight the answer
1.McKnight, John L. and John P. Kretzmann
In addition to having to choose ONLY two of the following three articles (for a grand total of 10):
1.”Ten Things to Know about Health” https://unnaturalcauses.org/assets/uploads/file/10things.pdf
Total=10 articles/ 20 multiple choice questions.. no true or false questions accepted
I will attach all readings and Bloom’s taxonomy pyramid. any questions please message me.
|Preferred language style US English|
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download