1) Objectives: One or two sentences describe the context and intention of the review.
2) Results: several sentences describe main outcomes.
3) Conclusions: One or two sentences present the conclusion (which is linked to the objectives).
*Length: 200 to 250 words. *No citations
1) Subject background: The general topic, issue, or area of concern is given to illustrate the context.
2) “Problem”. Trends, new perspectives, gaps, conflicts, or a single problem is indicated
3) Motivation/justification. The author’s reason for reviewing the Literature.
Note: 1 page max. & put citations
Possible criteria for structuring the topic are:
• methodological approaches
• mechanisms or theories
• extent of support for a given thesis
• studies that agree with another versus studies that disagree
– Cover one idea, aspect or topic per paragraph.
– Avoid referring to only one study per paragraph; consider several studies per paragraph instead.
– Frequently link the discussed research findings to the research question stated in the introduction. These links create a thread of coherence in your review paper.
– Link the studies to one another. Compare and discuss these relationships.
– Include citations
• implications of the findings
• interpretations by the authors (kept separate from factual information)
• identification of unresolved questions
Note: Make sure to have a clear take home message that integrates the points discussed in the review. Make sure your conclusions are not simply a repeat of the abstract!
Use at least 6 peer-reviewed original research articles. Include every reference cited in the text (alphabetic order). Avoid internet sources i.e., .com.
Format: 12 font size, double-spaced.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download