Hello, I would like to get a quote for an Administrative Skills course from a Medical assistant program.
I have to create a policy/procedure manual for an imaginary medical office of any kind. Basically, the writer will have to find a manual and paraphrase it. The due date is June 14th and this project has to have 25 pages (double space).
This project is a policy/procedure manual for your imaginary office. You will work on this project throughout the quarter – both in-class and out-of-class. Your manual will be graded on how complete it is – would it help train a new staff member? It will also be graded on clarity – do your policies make sense?
• Your manual must have a table of contents
• Each of your pages should be numbered and correspond with your table of contents
• The project must be a minimum of 25 pages (minimum = grade of C)
• Use double spacing.
• PLEASE use spell-check software – you will lose points if you have typos!
• Late projects will not be accepted.
Suggestions for policies you might have in your manual:
• Opening and closing procedures for the medical office
• Instructions for taking inventory of and ordering supplies
• Job descriptions for the various office positions
• Sample staff meeting agenda
• List of equipment that needs sterilization/cleaning, including how often this cleaning should be done
• List of emergency procedures for fire, theft, power outage, staff no-show (including doctor)
• List of emergency procedures for calling 9-1-1 (under what circumstances would you do this?)
• Procedures to follow if the office is going to be closed early due to vacation
• Policy for scheduling appointments (how much time is given any specific patient? How does your office handle missed appointments?)
• Policy for contacting patients for: reporting lab results, scheduling follow up/routine yearly visits, etc.
• Policy for giving out confidential patient information – when will you give it out? Under what circumstances? Will the doctor need to be notified?
• Policy for sorting and handling incoming mail
• Medical charting policy – how will you handle errors and omissions?
• Personnel policies such as staff dress code, personal phone calls, use of office computers for email, attendance policy, etc.
• Requirements for working in your office – do MAs have to be certified? Carry malpractice insurance?
Your manual may include anything you think is pertinent to your imaginary office. I will be looking for creativity and imagination. What sort of things can you put into your manual that will help your office be more organized and create less confusion and ease the training of new employees?
Policy Manual Grading Criteria
Manual Contents Possible Points
Title page with title of paper, name, course, date, instructor’s name 5
Table of Contents 5
Mission Statement 10
Organizational Chart 10
Personnel policies 25
Clinical Procedures (Patient Education, Clinical Charting) 10
Administrative Procedures 25
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download