First, start by:
1. Reading the contents of this document in full.
2. Reviewing the rubric for this assignment (in Module 3).
3. Reading the Tran (2017) article (in Module 3).
4. Reading pages 111-112 of your textbook (Japan).
Then, answer the following questions (size 12, Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, separate paragraphs for each response, and complete sentences, please).
1. Identify at least one factor that has shaped BOTH the Japanese and American policing strategy according to the Tran (2017) article (one factor each).
2. Describe what a koban and chuzaisho is. How are they different?
3. In your opinion, do you believe that the United States can successfully adopt the use of kobans? Why or why not? (Include support from scholarly articles along with your own analysis to earn the highest marks here).
4. Create a Venn Diagram that illustrates at least 4 differences and 2 similarities between policing in the United States and Japan. You may refer to the Tran (2017) article or any scholarly resource. (Please review the directions regarding how I would like this formatted on the next page).
Be sure that your response includes:
1. A separate cover page with the following 5 necessary components (Your name, assignment title, course number, instructor’s name, and the term).
2. A MINIMUM of 250 words total when responding to questions 1-3. (Not reaching this minimum will result in a penalty. You may certainly exceed this word count without penalty).
3. Complete sentences (with the exception of the Venn Diagram which should contain bullets).
4. Separate paragraphs when addressing each question above.
5. A separate reference page with a MINIMUM of 2 scholarly references and in-text citations (you may count the Tran (2017) article as one scholarly article). (APA style – refer to the Purdue Owl website if you need assistance with formatting or you are always welcome to ask me).
Note that the link above uses the 6th edition rules of APA formatting. It was recently updated to 7th edition. You are welcome to use either edition.
When you have finished:
1. Upload your document via the submission link in Module 3.
2. Make sure that you did NOT include the questions above in your response (it raises your plagiarism percentage score in Turnitin.com).
please refer to the downloaded files for all the information you will need.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download