Case Analysis: Midterm Assignment
Instructions: The primary purpose of the Case Analysis Assignment is to apply and integrate some of the material you learned from this course based upon the situations depicted in the case study. Students may wish to seek writing assistance at CASE in the LRC Building. Once you read the provided case study, your paper will focus on creating an in-depth analysis. Be sure to use evidence from the case and integrate topics from the course text, lectures, and discussions. Support your answers with specific examples from the case. Students must utilize three additionally scholarly resources other than the course text book and DSM -5.
Sunday, March 15th by Midnight. Submit paper in the appropriate content folder submission area.
Read the provided case study and answer all of the following:
Textbook Chapter 1:
1. Defining Psychological Disorders: Provide evidence from the case that the child is experiencing dysfunction in all three areas that assist a clinician in identifying a potential greater mental health issue. What is your conclusion?
2. Identify key emotional, cognitive and behavioral symptoms that indicate a potential greater mental health issue. Do not make a diagnosis as this content will be in the chapters to come. Simply, identify what you believe to be the greatest indicators of mental health issues for the client in the case study.
3. Describe the client’s environment with regard to risk factors, protective factors, and the client’s demonstration of resilience. Be thorough.
Textbook Chapter 2:
4. Provide an analysis of the client’s developmental functioning with regard to all of the following theories or concepts: Temperament, Attachment, Emotional Reactivity, Emotional Regulation and Transactional View
Textbook Chapter 4:
5. As the client’s counselor, you choose Behavioral Theory to assess the client, how might you describe the client’s presenting issues and functioning using behavioral assessments. Provide a Functional Analysis of Behavior based on your findings from the case and client’s statements and behaviors.
6. If you were to counsel this client, what goals would you want to accomplish in terms of treatment? Describe 3 goals.
7. Conceptualize the case by applying the Family Systems approach to causation. Discuss.
Paper Format: APA FORMAT
Length: At least 5 pages but no more than 8 pages
Font: Times New Roman
Spacing: Double Spaced
Margins: One- Inch, Running Head, and Page Numbers
APA Guidelines and Format:
Students engaging in plagiarism, collusion, or other forms of cheating or academic dishonesty are subject to a failing grade on the quiz/examination/paper/project or a failing grade for the course. The penalty for an initial instance of plagiarism, collusion, or other forms of cheating or academic dishonesty will be determined by the instructor.
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download