A company that manufactures kitchen products wants to add a set of plastic bowls to the product line. The set would have four bowls with diameters of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches with a max weight of 5 lbs.
Develop an implementation plan and design a robotic cell layout that would include a robot to unload finished bowls from a plastic injection machine , trim excess mold material from the bowls using a trim press, present the bowls to a vision system for quality/defects inspection and place the finished bowls on an exit conveyor and the rejected parts into a reject bin. A single mold die is used for all four bowls. The systems will be a fully automated system.
1. Document all assumptions made ( cell layout, cycle times, mixed products/batch production , etc)
2. Select the robotic arm from fanuc.com and indicate which robot selection criteria were used in the selection process.
3. List vendor names, models, and description for all machines
4. Draw a top view of the cell illustrating the footprint of all machines and the work envelope of the robot.
5. Develop a list of sensors to support the production cell design . Include the model number and type, work cell condition to be sensed.
6. Select the most appropriate end-effector/ gripper for the application and justify the selection. The tooling should be capable of handling the 6- and 8-inch bowls two at the time. Include all calculations associated with the sizing , weight and lifting power. Document all assumptions and vendor selection.
7 . Specify the work-cell control architecture and integration of the robot controller with the other cell control devices like PLC, sensors, machine vision, HMIs, safety systems, etc.
8. Develop a chart showing the operational sequence including the tasks graph illustrating the program flow : all translation point data ( programmed locations), the motion variables ( gripper conditions/state, delays , speed) use at every point and the logic used to make decisions during the program execution.
9. Develop a safety strategy for the cell : risk assessment, hazard reduction, hardware selection ( gates/interlock devices, light curtains, safety mats etc. )
10. Draw a high-level graphical user interface for controlling and operating the cell
11. Develop a list of all possible faults and alarm events that would require human intervention and the actions required to mitigate these errors ( faulty sensor, translation point is off a few mm, conveyor not running, etc )
12. Analyze the quality requirements for the bowl production and identify how the vision system can be used for inspection.
13. Identify and present the befits of automating vs manual operation of the cell ( financial/ROI , quality, safety, etc)
Use the course material and textbooks, https://www.robotics.org, robot vendors websites ( Fanuc, robotiq, abb, denso, universal robots, etc). For more information on A Robotic Cell visit this: https://www.encyclopedia.com/science-and-technology/computers-and-electrical-engineering/computers-and-computing/robotics
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.