Part 1 & 2 are both submitted together in one Word Document
Assessment Overview: The purpose of this assessment is for you to reflect on your values, beliefs and strengths as a person and as a professional. In addition, you will identify and discuss areas for improvement whilst utilizing recognized frameworks and models.
Part 1(1000 words)
• Complete a self-reflection (do not use a formal reflection model for this part of the assessment). You are required to address all of the 6 points detailed below and use headings.
• Points 1-5 relate to the learning outcomes:
• Articulate a critical awareness of self as a healthcare professional inn the context of a variety of patterns of knowledge such as the personal, empirical, aesthetic and ethical
• Apply a selection of approaches and tools in order to critically analyze and reflect on practice
• You may also discuss related themes such as mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
Six Points of Reflection: u can use it as a heading
1. Identify and discuss at least 2 values you consider important and worthy, that guide your decisions in your personal and professional life. They can be a mix of personal and/or professional life .
2. Identify and discuss your personal and professional qualities (character strengths related to what you do well) and why they are important for your personal and professional development. Include how your strengths help you to be a better friend and/or professional colleague.
3. Define in your own words, your understanding of person-centeredness and person-cantered care for yourself and others gathered from a variety of existing definitions which must be acknowledged/referenced. View several definitions and then summarize and paraphrase them in your own words. Reference where you gathered your information from.
4. Identify and discuss at least 2 communication skills you possess and include why they are important to you as a person and as a professional. Focus on putting person-centeredness into communication. Include the principles, language and terms of person-centeredness in your discussion. When you discuss why they are important include how you know why and reference from the literature.
5. Identify and discuss at least 2 strategies you use to empower and care for yourself including why they are important. Consider how you connect with your inner strengths to improve your feelings of self-worth. It is personal to you. It’s about being aware of your own needs when attempting to bring balance and self-empowerment to your (sometimes busy & stressful) life. Discuss why these strategies are important in your personal and professional life and reference how you know why.
6. Critically reflect on your answers to questions 1-5 and identify and discuss at least 2 areas you wish to improve. Include why they are important for your personal and professional development and how they may benefit your current or future practice. Reference how you know why they will improve your practice. Also include how you would ensure you attain these improvements. Demonstrate your ability to be person-centred and consider the needs of others when planning and achieving your personal and professional development goals.
References have shown that nurses who reflect have better care
Be clear and concise. You could write approximately 135 -165 words per point. Do not include events, or disease focus scenarios. This reflection is about you. Demonstrate to your reader that you understand the principles of self-reflection. This will help prepare you to complete the formal reflection using a reflection model in assessment 2.
• Identify (name) and discuss (investigate/examine/argue) your values and personal and professional strengths including areas for improvement;
• Demonstrate through your writing why self-reflection is important for you in your personal and professional life;
• Discuss why a particular strategy is important and how you know it’s important;
• When you state why and how you know something is important, you must reference your sources of information taken from the research/evidence based literature;
• Use referencing to prove a point you are trying to make;
• Discussion/analysis/argument requires deeper thinking than identifying/naming, so must include references.
Part 2 of the Assessment (500 words)
• Choose one (1) of the following reflection models: Rolfe or Gibbs. Choose only one (1) and compare and contrast it with the Wanda, Fowler and Wilson 2016 model using the following two (2) questions as a guide (you must use the Wanda model).
1. What do you perceive to be the strengths, limitations, similarities and differences of each model and why? References are required when you discuss how you know something, why it’s important and/or attempting to prove a point.
2. Which model do you prefer and why? You must state a preference and explain why you prefer it. References to reflection and reflection models would be appropriate.
IMPORTANT: It is crucial to acknowledge your sources of information by supporting your discussion with evidence from the literature (reference in-text and create a separate reference list on a new page at the end of your submission document. Use the first person(I//we/me/my/our) when referring to yourself and when you are part of a group. Use the third person(the nurse, the client, he, she, it, him, his, her, hers, they, their,) when referring to others/things. Do not use the second person(you, your, yours).
• Remember, the combined total for both parts of this assessment is 1500 words. Be clear and concise yet comprehensive in your writing.
• Use of creative formats that support your interpretation, analysis and discussion are encouraged. For example (but not limited to):
• You can use a mix of narrative, diagrams, bullet points and tables if you wish.
• Video 3-5 minutes, including a credits/referencing section either within the video or in the reference list in the submitted Word document. Provide a link to the uploaded video within the Word document including a password if you used [YouTube or Vimeo]
• Use of spoken word, poetry, song, dance, walking with commentary, images, drawing, digital storytelling and diagrams (This could be written or in a video).
Submit both assessment parts together in the same word document including any links to any multimedia used. Only a word document is accepted. Remember to reference other authors’ work using the Vancouver reference style. For more information on A Core Value visit this: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/value
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.