BUSINESS PLAN GUIDE
1) In your own words, define entrepreneurship. Explain the role of the entrepreneur in the economy of the United States.
2) Identify and interview an individual who has started his or her own business. Find out how the entrepreneur got the idea for the business and how the entrepreneur recognized it as a market opportunity. Find out how the entrepreneur raised the capital (money) to start the business. How well is the business doing? Report what you learn.
3) Do the following:
A) Write down as many ideas as you can think of for a business. Get ideas from your family and friends. From your list, select three ideas that you believe are the best opportunities for you.
B) Explain why you chose these three ideas rather than the others on your list.
C) For each of the three ideas that you chose, prepare a list of questions that you would ask potential customers.
D) For each of your three ideas, informally interview potential customers, using the lists of questions from requirement 3c. Report what you learn.
E) Using the information you have gathered, choose the one idea that you feel is your best business opportunity.
4) Conduct a feasibility study of your business idea by doing all of the following (briefly writing or explaining each item) At this point you can start using the Business Plan Pro Software in conjunction with this document:
A) Good or Service
1) Identify your business goals.
2) Tell how you will make the good or perform the service. Determine whether it is technically feasible (practical or doable).
3) Determine how you can make enough of the good or provide enough of the service to meet your business goals. Explain how you will accomplish this.
4) Identify and describe the potential liability risks of your good or service.
5) Determine what type of license you might need in order to sell or to make your good or service.
1) Determine who your customers are. Identify the type of person who would buy your good or service.
2) Describe the unique benefits of your good or service.
3) Tell how you will promote and sell your good or service to potential customers.
1) If you are selling a good, determine how much it will cost to make one prototype.
2) Calculate the selling price of your good or service. Explain how you determined the price.
3) Tell how you will sell your good or service and make a profit.
4) Determine how much money you will need to start your business. Explain how you will get the money.
1) Determine what parts of the business you will handle yourself. Describe your qualifications for the work. Determine how your business responsibilities will fit into your schedule.
2) Determine whether you will need additional help to operate your business. If you will need help, describe the qualifications your helpers should have and what duties they will perform.
5) Do THREE of the following:
A) Sketch a prototype of your good or write a description of your service.
B) Create the prototype. List all of the materials you used to make your prototype. Calculate the cost of all the materials and labor to compute the total cost of making your prototype.
C) Design a promotional poster or flyer for your good or service.
D) Project (estimate) your sales through the first three months of operation. Calculate the profit you expect to make.
NOTE: once you have completed this document you should be ready to start your business plan report: When you believe that your business idea is feasible, start working on your business plan using the Business Plan Pro. Show evidence that you know how to start up your business. For more information on A Business Plan Report see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_plan
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.