New College Durham
Foundation Degree in Business and Management (Year 1)
Business Environment (BMS412)
Insert your Assignment Title <A Case of Your chosen business>
Student ID:<Your Student ID>
Date of Submission:<Date of Submission>
I declare that this assignment is all my own work and that I have acknowledged all materials used from the published or unpublished works of other people. All references have been duly cited.
Table of Contents
1.0 Introduction (approximately 100 words)
• Provide some background information or argument as related to the areas of the assignment discussion.
• Explain the purpose of report
• Provide a road mad of what the reader is to expect in the main body (a list of topics that you will discuss in the main body)
1.1 Company’s Overview (approximately 100 words)
Provide a brief overview of the selected business for the report (historical and statistical information will require citations).
2.0 Literature Review (approximately 1000 words)
(You must provide citation to support your claims)
Provide a general literature review on the following subject without discussing the selected business:
• Explain the different types, size and scope of organizations (according to the views of authors)
• Explain the interrelationship of functions on organizational structure (according to the views of authors)
• Explain the impact of internal and external environment on business operations. (according to the views of authors)
• Explain the influence of globalization on organizational strategy and decision making
3.0 Discussion and Analysis (approximately 1200 words)
• Explain with justification the type, size and scope of the selected organization
• Analyze the impact of interrelationship of functions on the selected organization structure
• Conduct the impact of the internal environment on the selected organization (using SWOT analysis) and the impact of external environment on the organization (using PESTLE analyses)
• Evaluate the influence of globalization on organizational strategy and decision making of the selected organization
4.0 Conclusion (approximately 100 words)
• Remind the reader the topic of the report or the purpose of the report.
• The conclusion should bring together the main points your report discussed or major ideas of the report.
• A summary of the most important points made in the report
• Summarize the solutions provided. For example, the recommendations or suggested solutions.
• (Generally new ideas and citations should not be included in a conclusion)
You will need to include and reference at least 10 different sources including 3 academic text books, 1 academic journal to help provide supporting evidence for any assertions that you make within your presentation.
Important points to remember and follow while doing your academic report.
• Your report must be in academic English, not as in daily spoken language etc.
• Your report must be impersonal, and never write in first person like ‘I’, ’me’, ’you’, ’yours’, ‘we’, ‘ours’, ‘us’ etc.
• Your report should be no more than 2,500 words +or- 10%.
• All written work should be submitted online through Turnitin
• You must include both a reference list and bibliography. For more information on A Business Environment Plan see this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_plan
Why Choose Us
ACME Homework provides the best top-grade academic writing services in compliance with our customers’ instructions. Have your paper written by a certified professional online college homework help writer to produce only high-quality essays with zero plagiarism.
Professional Academic Writers
You can now choose from a pool of online college homework help writers. Choose your writer and have them write the best content for you. ACME Homework has, over the years, secured a team of the most reliable, experienced, and qualified writers. You can, therefore, trust that your assignment is in good hands.
We know that students have very limited budgets. And for that, we always strive to provide only the best, most affordable online college homework help services to our customers. Our goal is to provide top-quality assignment help services to all customers at the lowest, most affordable prices.
At Acmehomework.com, we pay strict attention to deadlines. We recommend you to check out clients’ reviews for assurance that we will complete your assignments within the set deadlines. You can, therefore, trust that your paper will be done within and before the set deadline. Until now, we have not missed a single deadline.
Our Acmehomework.com homework helper experts write only 100% original and plagiarism-free content for all of our clients. We also have a Quality Assurance Department team that goes through all work submitted by our writers multiple times. You can, therefore, rest assured that any signs of plagiarized or unoriginal content will be rejected before it reaches your portal.
Customer Support 24/7
Acmehomework.com expert writers are always available 24/7 for customers who need assistance with using our website. You don’t have to check your watch the next time you want to have your assignment written. Our customer support is always available round the clock and ready to listen to your queries. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
For years now, Acmehomework.com has stood as a leader in providing its customers with the best online college homework help service in the industry. And all you have to do is provide us with the details of your order. Leave everything else to us. We’ve always got you covered.
Since we launched, Acmehomework.com deserved the best online “college homework help status” thanks to our essay ordering, writing, and delivery process. We deliver nothing but excellence in our results. Our essay writing services include impeccable grammar, zero-plagiarism, proper structure, and conformance to guidelines.
Admission and Business Papers
Our top-quality online college homework help services guarantee that you will be accepted into your desired university. You just need to fill out your admission and business papers, and our team of online homework help workers will handle the rest. We will help you achieve and secure the best positions in your admissions forms.
Editing and Proofreading
At Acmehomework.com, we have a skilled writing and editing team that’s dedicated to creating, editing, and restructuring for all types of papers. Our online college homework help editing and proofreading team will check, paraphrase, and correct any grammar mistakes on your paper before submitting the final document to you.
At Acmehomework.com, we pride ourselves in having writers in almost all fields, even the most technical ones. You never have to worry about your paper being too technical for our certified online college homework help writers to handle. ACME Homework’s team of writers can handle even the most complex writers. We will match your paper to the most competent writer that we believe will handle your paper the best way possible.