Tesla Solar City
|Create a power point presentation advising Tesla’s Board on the Solar City acquisition benefits, risks, and valuation.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Tesla Solar City
**IMPORTANT** PROVIDE THE EXCEL SPREADSHEET WORK FOR ALL WORK
(1) Introduction: Summary of the proposed Tesla Solar City Acquisition (10 pts)
(2) Financial Statement Analysis: Provide a summary of the Solar City business model and financial performance from 2014 through 2016. Analyze growth, profitability, working capital, liquidity and financial leverage ratio trends using the data in the case. (15 pts)
(3) Build vs Buy: Discuss the strategic benefits or drawbacks of whether Tesla should build its own lithium ion battery factory capacity, contract batteries from Solar City, or acquire Solar City to obtain lithium ion battery supply capacity. Use Porter’s Five Forces and the Ansoff Matrix in your answer. (15 pts)
(4) Projections and Valuation Methods: Provide a valuation of Solar City using DCF and one of the additional metrics studied this semester which you believe is most appropriate (Dividend Discount Models, EV/EBITDA, EV/Sales, P/E) (20 pts)
(5) M&A Opinion: Explain whether the proposed offer by Tesla to purchase Solar City stock at $29.35 per share is reasonable. Explain why or why not with your valuation data. Specifically discuss whether you agree with proposed cost synergies of 20% and other strategic benefits of the deal. (15 pts)
(6) Capital Structure: Discuss whether Tesla should use debt or stock to make an acquisition of Solar City. Specifically mention two benefits and two drawbacks of using equity and debt financing for the acquisition for Tesla (the acquirer). (15 pts)
(7) Conclusion: Do you recommend the Solar City acquisition to Tesla’s Board? (10 pts).
Professional homework help features
Our ExperienceHowever the complexity of your assignment, we have the right professionals to carry out your specific task. ACME homework is a company that does homework help writing services for students who need homework help. We only hire super-skilled academic experts to write your projects. Our years of experience allows us to provide students with homework writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How our professional homework help writing services work
You first have to fill in an order form. In case you need any clarifications regarding the form, feel free to reach out for further guidance. To fill in the form, include basic informaion regarding your order that is topic, subject, number of pages required as well as any other relevant information that will be of help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download